How to Take Care of Your Dog or PuppyPocket Guide
A guidebook on practical information for responding to the daily tasks and responsibilities of having and taking care of a dog.
This book is a small and handy tool for anyone who is wanting to learn more about raising and taking care of their dog. Here are a few of the many questions answered in the book.
- As well as choosing a breed that is a minimal shedder, do you know how to minimize problems of allergy to dog hair?
- What is an unexpected benefit that spaying or neutering can have for your male dog?
- If you introduce your dog to another dog, how and where should this be done?
- If your dog’s skin is flaky or his coat is dull, how should you adjust your dog’s diet?
- Do you know how to train your dog to follow basic commands such as “Sit”, “Stay”, “Come” and “Leave it”?
Choosing Your Dog
Your Dog’s Basic Needs
Get Down on All Fours
Weekly Head-to-Tail Check-up
Leashes, Fences & Auto Safety
A Trained Dog is a Safe Dog
Food and Water
Doggie Dental Care
Doggie Dental Care
Keeping Up Appearances
Knowing What to Do Could Save Your Dog’s Life
Dealing With Death
PreviewClick on the images to preview excerpts from the book.
Chapter 5 – Weekly Head-to-Tail Check-up
Chapter 7 – A Trained Dog is a Safe Dog
DENISE FLECK is an award-winning author & radio show host and animal care instructor who developed the curriculum for her Pet First-Aid & CPCR Classes after training with dozens of schools and organizations, practicing, attending seminars and practicing some more.
Her work has appeared in Dog Fancy, Dogs USA, Dog Days in LA, Paw Print, Dog Sport, and The Pet Press.
- Dog First Aid & CPR
- Cat First Aid & CPR
- How to Take Care of Your Dog or Puppy
- How to Take Care of Your Cat or Kitten
What Will You Get
How to Take Care of Your Dog or Puppy – EPUB & Paperback COMBO
24.99 14.99$ Only!