How to Take Care of Your Cat or KittenPocket Guide
A guidebook on practical information for responding to the daily tasks and responsibilities of having and taking care of a cat.
This book is a small and handy tool for anyone who is wanting to learn more about raising and taking care of their cat. Here are a few of the many questions answered in the book.
- What is an unexpected benefit that spaying or neutering can have for your male cat?
- How do you properly introduce cats to make for a happy multi-cat household?
- How can you safely hold and calm a cat who doesn’t want this interaction to take place?
- What nutritional ingredient is missing from tuna that your cat needs?
- How do you properly transition a kitten as you wean her to solid food?
DENISE FLECK is an award-winning author & radio show host and animal care instructor who developed the curriculum for her Pet First-Aid & CPCR Classes after training with dozens of schools and organizations, practicing, attending seminars and practicing some more.
Her work has appeared in Dog Fancy, Dogs USA, Dog Days in LA, Paw Print, Dog Sport, and The Pet Press.
- Dog First Aid & CPR
- Cat First Aid & CPR
- How to Take Care of Your Dog or Puppy
- How to Take Care of Your Cat or Kitten
Choosing The Cat Who Will Own You
You Cat’s Basic Needs
Creating A Safe Home For Your Cat or Kitten
Understanding and Modifying Feline Behavior
Indoor Cats vs. Outdoor Cats
Look & Feel Your Cat Over…
Cat Dental Care
Dealing with Death
What Will You Get
How to Take Care of Your Cat or Kitten – EPUB & Paperback COMBO
24.99 14.99$ Only!