This guidebook provides helpful practical information for responding to the daily tasks and responsibilities of having and taking care of a cat.
Here are just a few of the many questions answered in the book. The answers are found on the page number(s) indicated in brackets:
- What is an unexpected benefit that spaying or neutering can have for your male cat? (p.5)
- How do you properly introduce cats to make for a happy multi-cat household? (p.10)
- How can you safely hold and calm a cat who doesn’t want this interaction to take place? (p. 11,13)
- What nutritional ingredient is missing from tuna that your cat needs? (p.16)
- How do you properly transition a kitten as you wean her to solid food? (p.17)
“A wealth of valuable information in clear, compact form.
Evey pet owner should have a copy.” – Dr. Liz Koskenmaki, DVM
Ch. 2 — You Cat’s Basic Needs
Ch. 4 — Creating A Safe Home For Your Cat or Kitten
Ch. 5 — Understanding and Modifying Feline Behavior
Ch. 6 — Indoor Cats vs. Outdoor Cats
Ch. 9 — Cat Dental Care
Ch. 11 — First Aid
Ch. 12 — Dealing with Death